Friday, April 10, 2009

Success!!!!....

April 10, 2009


Cathy, I got happy last Wednesday because your students were able to see mine and I could notice that I have a student that really loves English. Her name is L---. She wrote sentences in English correctly during the Skype meeting and she is really interested in interacting with your kids. We tried to discuss about the movies through Skype but both your boys and girls and mine just made a few questions about it. When they use Skype, I could notice that they like to talk about themselves and I think we have to respect this. I think TappedIn is the perfect place to make them discuss about the movies to be seen.


In future TappedIn meetings, I will make them have a better participation. Your questions concerning the movies are very intelligent and make them reflect about the film and have something to say about it.


I know we won’t be able to see each other next week. Anyway, I will let you know what I am going to do with my kids from Monday to Wednesday, by sending you my lesson plan: I will ask them to feed the sites of the Project with comments so that your students have something new to read when they access Orkut, blog, and TappedIn. ---Tyrone


PS: From now on, I will send you my lesson plans for you to know what I do with my students. I think it’s a way to make you see that we are “close” to each other and the “distance” is not so far....

No comments:

Post a Comment