Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Adding more structure…

November 25, 2008


Great news!!! I have some suggestions that I will give you in details afterward. Let me just to tell you that as next year I will have high school students, I am thinking of having classes with movies that could be both seen by my students and yours. One week they would see, for instance, All the Invisible Children, and on the other, they could discuss about what they had seen, by using Skype, blog and maybe Orkut. What do you think about it? – Tyrone


I love it!!! There will be so much more we can do with high school -- but I still think this has been an awesome year. I have two teacher sisters in Georgia who tell their schools about what we do.
I correspond with the professor who was my advisor when I was in college. He thinks it is great. Plus the facilitator for the online class that I am taking will be sharing this with the International Society for Technology in Education. -- Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment