Thursday, September 11, 2008

Problems with SKYPE...

September 11, 2008

I sent e-mail to Tyrone.


"Tyrone, We were very excited. We actually saw you briefly at the very first and we saw the children walking around in your classroom. Then we lost you. I was trying to demonstrate Skype to other teachers Tuesday afternoon and as I tried to open it, it updated and looked different and it wouldn't work right. So I know how frustrating it can be. There is a way to access the sound and increase it -- I'm not sure I can find it again.

Monday morning would be good to try again. I hope to have a good session. Then we will invite the third graders from our school and my seniors will help them to talk with your children. That way the 12th graders will be teaching them how to use the technology.

I like the analogy to "the knife and the cheese." You are right, we will stay with it until it works!


Cathy"


No comments:

Post a Comment