Friday, October 17, 2008

Lovejoy gets excited...


October 17, 2009

Cathy, I will find a time to make a comment on each of your pictures at Orkut. I will give you my impressions on your students and school. Next week, I will ask my students to write something there too. I think girls and boys will get crazy when they see how beautiful your students are!!!kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk You know how teens are!!!! ---Tyrone

Em 16/10/2008 16:48, Cathy McDonald escreveu:


Tyrone, This is so awesome. Some of the boys are uploading some of their ,music for your students. Hopefully they will attach it tomorrow. I am so excited about this. The kids have learned so much, and so have I. Some have already set up blogs. I will tell them to write in them as well and to let you know their addresses. I feel like a child at Christmas--so many new technology toys that I don't know what to do first. I look at what the students--both mine and yours-- are doing and I love it. It gives teaching a whole new dimension. ---Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment