Saturday, May 23, 2009

In response to video, poetry still coming in...

May 23, 2009

Thank you very much, Cathy!! Your words were so beautiful! I could notice how touched you were when you wrote it!! As I have told you before, working with you has been a gift given by God!!! I work in 4 schools but Parque School has been so special to me!!! Lovejoy is part of my life now and I have thought in ways of getting our project better and better!!! Although we don't know each other in person, we are a proof of educacion in virtual times!!! You are like me: you want to do the difference, you love your job and you are open-minded. I hope nothing can disturb our project!!!

By the way, have you received an e-mail of mine with your students poems? I corrected the Portuguese version of them. Tomorrow I will translate the last poems of my students into English and I will send them to you!!! ---Tyrone

No comments:

Post a Comment